• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who will better the other Contador vs Schleck in 2013!

Schleck vs Contador in 2013

• Other, for those who never vote but like to click buttons.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Yes, the poll you have all been waiting for but I have no idea why it hasn't be re-hashed. The two friends but racing enemies or is it fren-emies?

Remember, this is as far as who will win more than the other, who will place better at races than the other, who will dominate the other IN 2013! So don't get it confused with other threads or polls.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Contador will do well in the early races, but when it comes to the race that really matters, Schleck will dominate. I envision him riding away from everyone on Alpe du Huez to win the Tour by 5 minutes. :D

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Remember this is the better thread poll, so only who will be better not hater, that is for your other threads.

I set the close date for 03-01-2013 not this up coming 24th, what gives?

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Andy Schleck wins TDU, Strade Bianche and Ardennes triple. Then he goes on to win California, Dauphiné and TdF.
Contador will obviously be good as well in the early season, but he'll be blown away in the Tour.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
The Hitch said:
Honestly don't know. i think its possible that andy could win liege and the tour.

Andy's been out for a large part of the season.

I really doubt he'll win much. He'll have a season like Breschel and Boonen after their injury filled years.

People who vote Andy are just show offs. In case of the very small chance he does indeed do better they'll bring this thread up to show how smart they are. In case Andy doesn't ride better(much bigger chance of happening) they'll forget all about this thread's existence.

;)

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Based on history: '07,'08,'09,'10,'11, (doing '12 is not far for andy) it'll be Contador :D

And knowing AS didn't ride much this year it's very unlikely he'll get back into his rythm. AS can deny common sense though (no clinic intended).

He's a great talent after all, but Contador aswell.

He's prob enraged about the things that happened to his bro and knowing his season was a fail. But his rage is nothing compared to what Contador must be feeling.

So pretty easy. Contador ;)

Parrulo said:
i will take you on that bet.

andy is absolutely unbeatable on la vuelta a los bars de españa
So if there is ANY stage race in 2013 where Andy finishes in front of Alberto in the GC (and both finishes the race) I will have to wear an avatar of your choice.

IF that doesn't happen, then I can choose an avatar for you to wear of my choice.

ok?

I suggest that the avatar period is the whole of next off season :D (after the Chinese races and until Down Under)

ok?

TRENDING THREADS