• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who will fill the final 2 podium places?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will fill the final 2 podium places?

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2009
www.oxygencycles.com
I still believe in Cadel, for third...

Tonight will tell (today for the rest of the world), but Cadel's stage 14 shocker I'm hoping was a one off (still climbed better than Armstrong), and now Leipheimer's gone he's got the best ITT record in the top 15. Andy Scheck and Contador will drop every one on the climb to Ventoux, but Cadel will be the best of the rest. It won't put him on the top step but the two minutes he's down on some of the others will disappear pretty quickly next Saturday.

Wiggins will pop, don't have any proof, but I just don't believe he's got the stamina...

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I didn't put Cadel as an option as he is 14th and i only had 10 options. I went down the placings and put people who are or have been gc thereats to see if they had any chance. That's what i base it on.

Jun 16, 2009
www.oxygencycles.com
auscyclefan94 said:
I didn't put Cadel as an option as he is 14th and i only had 10 options. I went down the placings and put people who are or have been gc thereats to see if they had any chance. That's what i base it on.

I just thought you were such a big Cadel fan you had him on the top step....;)