• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who will get busted at le tour?

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Not Evens. He rode for Mapi and T-Mobile and now drings for Phonak2.0 but he wouldnt dope cos he told me so so I dont think he'll go pos.

Perhaps some Spaniard or someone form a country like that or one of the others full of people I dont understand.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
WonderLance said:
Not Evens. He rode for Mapi and T-Mobile and now drings for Phonak2.0 but he wouldnt dope cos he told me so so I dont think he'll go pos.

Perhaps some Spaniard or someone form a country like that or one of the others full of people I dont understand.

Who is Evens? Levi won't test positive even though he rode with Lance, Gerolsteiner, Rabobank, has tested positive before and quite a few of his team mates have tested positive but he is clean as a whistle like Lance because Levi told me so!

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Evens is a really good rider. You should support him, he needs people to care because sometimes he gets picked on. He tries really hard all the time, much harder than the other riders except Lance. He just doesnt win because all the other riders except Lance put small motors in their frames and sometimes they cheet with drugs except Lance.

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
Now I know the WSJ Article thread has been closed but was today not to be the day when it would finally emerge (and to stay on topic would inexorably lead to RS being thrown off the Tour)?

Nothing online as yet - my sauces are telling me it is not coming - or am I too early?

A

Anonymous

level_3_announce.jpg

maybe.....

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Have to agree with Roland Rat.

Who would be stupid enough to do anything to get caught with the glare of the whole world on them! Well, we are talking about a sport, where people have done the stupid things in the past.

It is only likely to be someone minor caught, though, not a big name as the UCI & ASO do not need the problems of someone big!

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Condorman said:
Everyone knows FLandis made it all up and the Bio Passport has caught all the dopers.

Go Lance.

Suitable for post 100?

Of course! All centennial posts should make a splash! :D

Given the WADA decision, and the fact that the AFLD can pick who is targeted without giving the UCI any heads up methinks we're in for some fireworks...

Now are they going be Rookie-league fireworks at the local baseball field on the 4th of the July...or are they going to be Fenway park fireworks?

In an interview with McQuaid this morning on the radio he admited there might still be a doper or maybe 2 in the peloton, but everyone else is clean.

The testors will have nothing to do since everyone is clean (no use bothering everyone for a few bad apples), they will be able to enjoy a leisurly morning coffee with the riders.

Er, Astarloza tested positive before the Tour. The result was announced after it. Astarloza came back negative for his tests during the Tour (which there must have been at least one of since he won a stage).

Says it all really.

If anyone gets busted at the Tour... well, if AFLD and WADA are going ballistic on the testing, we have Rubén fricking Plaza at the race. Apart from Ángel Vicioso, I can't name anybody more suspicious who doesn't have a single thing against their name (how?).

Libertine Seguros said:
Er, Astarloza tested positive before the Tour. The result was announced after it. Astarloza came back negative for his tests during the Tour (which there must have been at least one of since he won a stage).

Says it all really.

If anyone gets busted at the Tour... well, if AFLD and WADA are going ballistic on the testing, we have Rubén fricking Plaza at the race. Apart from Ángel Vicioso, I can't name anybody more suspicious who doesn't have a single thing against their name (how?).

Yes - it's the fact that McQuad was claming a "clean Tour" despite the fact that they actually had to re-allocate a stage winner because of a doping conviction.

movingtarget said:
Is that the most interesting question someone can ask before one of the best sporting events of the year ? A bit like asking who will crash out of the race before the end of the first week ? Strange.

No one tied you down and forced you to read or respond to this thread so stop whining.

The fix is in. The UCI will not allow anyone to be caught. McQuaid is telling the public that there is at most one or two riders still doping. The one or two are undoubtedly low level domestiques on the verge of retirement. Clearly he and the UCI do not even think that there is a problem. All of Bruyneel's riders, which last year, right under the noses of the people the UCI ostensibly uses for dope testing, were using doping paraphernelia that is illegal in France, had a come to Jesus moment and changed their ways. Rejoice, brothers, for we have arrived at the promised land. Can I have a hallelujah!

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
No one tied you down and forced you to read or respond to this thread so stop whining.

The fix is in. The UCI will not allow anyone to be caught. McQuaid is telling the public that there is at most one or two riders still doping. The one or two are undoubtedly low level domestiques on the verge of retirement. Clearly he and the UCI do not even think that there is a problem. All of Bruyneel's riders, which last year, right under the noses of the people the UCI ostensibly uses for dope testing, were using doping paraphernelia that is illegal in France, had a come to Jesus moment and changed their ways. Rejoice, brothers, for we have arrived at the promised land. Can I have a hallelujah!

Hallelujah!

The UCI is trying to repackage Motley Crue as The Partridge Family.

A whole lotta dope is what we'll be takin
C'mon everybody get happy!

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
movingtarget said:
Is that the most interesting question someone can ask before one of the best sporting events of the year ? A bit like asking who will crash out of the race before the end of the first week ? Strange.

Not quite. Doping is intentional, crashing is accidental.

WonderLance said:

WonderLance said:
Evens is a really good rider. You should support him, he needs people to care because sometimes he gets picked on. He tries really hard all the time, much harder than the other riders except Lance. He just doesnt win because all the other riders except Lance put small motors in their frames and sometimes they cheet with drugs except Lance.
I love this guy. Makes me laugh. Far better than the other lance... posters, and clearly someone just here to wind the clinic people up.
And the greatest clean performance in cycling video signature is a very nice touch.

Anyway no one will test positive

TRENDING THREADS