• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who Will Win the Tour de France 2013?

Who Will Win the Tour de France 2013?

• Vino makes his comeback!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
So i think it's time for an updated thread on this one to last until juin.

Many interesting things happened in the last few weeks.

I wonder who'll be the favorite in the poll now compared to the last poll.

Edit: i didn't put guys like VDB2 in, despite the fact that it's quite possible he might have a better spot than quintana at the end. We're still not sure if quintana can hold it for 3 weeks consistent (last week vuelta 2012 was great though). But the better spot is not the point of this thread.

i think we can all agree that if someone could predict the future and he says quintana or vdb2 will win the tour all of us would guess quintana and not vdb2

And yea van garderen...didn't know who to put in :p

team-sky-tour-de-france.jpg

Who of these 3 guys?

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
The Hitch said:
It's not who will do nothing all season then place top 5.

Though to be fair I don't know Wtf van garderen is doing in this poll.

I had no idea who to put in at 10 :eek:

Maybe hesjedal, **** it i don't know.

Netserk, can you change the title? I ****ed up ;)

The Hitch said:
***** Froome
***Contador
** Wiggins, Andy Schleck
*Nairo Quintana, Richie Porte (2 riders would have to get injured), Joaquim Rodriguez

No chance- Van Garderen, Cavendish, JVDB, Ricco, Evans, Frank Schleck, Sanchez, Bjarne Rijs etc etc etc

Bjarne Riis would come up higher than any of the sojasun team I recon

TRENDING THREADS