• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who would you like to win the Vuelta 2012?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 28, 2012
Visit site
Rafal Majka. He's shown that he's on his way back after a lost spring with injuries and missing the Giro.
I don't mind if he'll guide Contador to his Vuelta win, but I think Rafa has a shot at top 5.
(although I would still be totally surprised if he makes the top 20)

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Pentacycle said:
Rafal Majka. He's shown that he's on his way back after a lost spring with injuries and missing the Giro.
I don't mind if he'll guide Contador to his Vuelta win, but I think Rafa has a shot at top 5 ...

Troll-face-guy-meme.jpg

and the Winner is...............

De Gent would be great to see Win

or J Rod

but truthfully I will be Happy to Any Rider Win as long as it's an Interesting
Tour

so Gentlemen let's have a Good Race and keep it Clean

+ I'm looking forward to seeing Contador back in Action Cyling has missed His Panache

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Jimmies status: Rustled

TylerDurden1 said:

He was 2nd behind Talansky in the Ain, he's shown his form is still increasing shape in the Clasica. Why couldn't he be high in the GC this year?
His preparation is better than Froome's or Cobo's for instance.

Just wait and see for yourself...

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
ebandit said:
De Gent would be great to see Win

or J Rod

but truthfully I will be Happy to Any Rider Win as long as it's an Interesting
Tour

so Gentlemen let's have a Good Race and keep it Clean

+ I'm looking forward to seeing Contador back in Action Cyling has missed His Panache

If the Belgian TT champs are anything to base off of, De Gendt is not in great form. He was a long way off of the win, 1:50 or 1:30 I think. That does not bode well coming from someone who is a stronger TT'er than climber. This course is not very good for him. The Tour would've been great.

Libertine Seguros said:

You should have added: "Be afraid, be very afraid!":D
Next to Contador, I would love to see Quintana win it. That would mean that there was a huge amount of aggressive riding going on. There are so many of the riders taking part that I enjoy watching: Anton, Purito, Contador, Quintana, Gesink, JVdB, Henao, Uran, Froome, Valverde, Cobo etc... I'm really looking forward to this Vuelta....much more than how I felt in the lead up to the Tour.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I think it would be awesome if Talansky won, of course that is very unlikely so I'd like to see Froome or Purito win because I like the way they ride and I think they both deserve a GT win. I wouldn't mind a probable Contador victory.

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Pentacycle said:
He was 2nd behind Talansky in the Ain, he's shown his form is still increasing shape in the Clasica. Why couldn't he be high in the GC this year?
His preparation is better than Froome's or Cobo's for instance.

Just wait and see for yourself...

I know i shouldn't reply to trolls, but you're crazy if you really think Majka has a shot at the top 5 ...

cobo and froom are coming to the vuelta to win ... Majka is there to be Contadors lackey

TRENDING THREADS