Who would you most like to see get exposed or confess to being a doper?

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 13, 2009
16,856
0
0
horsinabout said:
Those who I would like to see busted in life generally.

Seb Coe

Bernie Ecclestone

Claire Baldin

Sue Barker

Chris Hoy

Vicky Pendelton

Dave Brailsford

Bradley Wiggins

Jessica Ennis

Tony Blair

Not necessarily in this order.
u need to add Frodo Cavendish to your list Horsinabout. That is a glaring miss
 
May 7, 2009
1,282
0
0
Jens Voigt- because the same people who read Chris Charmicael and Bicycling magazine worship him

Wiggan & Froome- Armstrong & Hincapie 2.0 (although they don't seem to be buds)

Contador & Indurain- expose willful ignorance in that culture

Chris Horner- that guy sure has got a lot of nerve

Bruyneel- a kingpin and longtime liar, knows both the rider and DS side of it.

Ekimov- was and is still involved
 
Jan 20, 2013
897
0
0
blackcat said:
u need to add Frodo Cavendish to your list Horsinabout. That is a glaring miss
Add to the list Cavandish, if only because he's not as good looking as he thinks he is.

Also add to the list....

those doing anti-doping campaigns being reformed dopers.

anyone who claims the sport is now in a new "clean" era.
 
Jul 16, 2010
116
0
0
Tyler Farrar and Matthew Busche, because they have to be on drugs to think those earrings actually look cool
 

iZnoGouD

BANNED
Feb 18, 2011
1,325
0
0
goggalor said:
I said Horner in the other thread, but to be honest it's kind of funny to see him speeding around. And he's like a slap to the face to those who won't shut up about how clean cycling is.
it's so sad how things work, if a cyclist is good he is a doper...
 
Jun 13, 2009
180
0
0
horsinabout said:
Add to the list Cavandish, if only because he's not as good looking as he thinks he is.

Also add to the list....

those doing anti-doping campaigns being reformed dopers.

anyone who claims the sport is now in a new "clean" era.
Bettini.

All the DS's who have been involved in the doping culture.
 
Jan 29, 2013
54
0
0
Merckx index said:
In swimming, I’m a Phelps fan, so if it will make you feel better, Martin Vickers, I really hope he raced clean. But if the evidence is there, I hope it comes out, though at this point it would have to be the testimony of someone close to him. Same with Torres. Lochte is still active, though. Many of these 15 year old female wunderkinds, and not just Asian ones, either.
What kind of evidence is there on Phelps?

Answer to the original question is Dara Torres. It bothers me in the same way it did with Lance, where people just have to believe the great story.

I really want to believe in Ledecky, but there are some red flags in my opinion.
 
Mar 13, 2009
16,856
0
0
horse face felps,

i dont usually like illiteration but that ones not bad adam zwar the lowdown
 
Mar 10, 2009
1,296
0
0
I'd vote for most everyone that posts in the clinic or at least those that only post in the clinic.
 
So many people come to my wish list ,
I'd like Poupou to come clean
Eddy Merckx
Gimondi
Sarroni
Hinault
LeMond
Thom Weisel
Verbruggen, he'll never come clean , someone has to tell on him , Weisel telling
on him it would be fitting .
Roger Federer
Cristiano Ronaldo
Zinedine Zidane
Carl Lewis

I'd love to hear it from Usain Bolt , but only after he runs the 100 m dash under 9 seconds
 
victorschipolrijk said:
So many people come to my wish list ,
I'd like Poupou to come clean
Eddy Merckx
Gimondi
Sarroni
Hinault
LeMond
Thom Weisel
Verbruggen, he'll never come clean , someone has to tell on him , Weisel telling
on him it would be fitting .
Roger Federer
Cristiano Ronaldo
Zinedine Zidane
Carl Lewis

I'd love to hear it from Usain Bolt , but only after he runs the 100 m dash under 9 seconds
Trojan horse post?

With the deception smack dab in the exact middle?

Dave.
 
Let's see:

Eddy Merckx
Been questions about for years, and Merckx himself has "kinda sorta" admitted to it. Fail

I'm still waiting for said person(s)to produce ANY FACTUAL proof/evidence stating he did, We've been waiting a LONG time for that info. Fail

Now you're just trying to be funny, cool, or slick, when we all know he's never done anything(see response for Hinault), if you have proof, bring it. EPIC FAIL

Roger Federer
Huh? I'm seriously confused here with this pick, explain?

Cristiano Ronaldo
Who?(oh wait, that's a soccer guy right?)

Zinedine Zidane
Again, Who?(I seriously do not know who this is)


Carl Lewis

Doper, but thats my opinion.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY