• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who's the best American rider for 2015?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who's the best American rider for 2015?

• Joey Rosskopf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joseph Lloyd Dombrowski

• Lawson Craddock

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Ian Boswell

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Tejay van Garderen

Votes: 32 78.0%
  • Andrew Talansky

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Chad Haga

• Lawrence Warbasse

• Alex Howes

• Total voters
trackobama.jpg

Ok, I already regret having gone off-topic. Sorry for that. The last two posts regarding the terminology used to refer to US Citizens have been moved to the appropriate thread in the café, and I suggest the discussion conitnues there. Cheers. :)

It'll likely be between TJVG after the Vuelta, Danielson after Utah, and Katie Compton after she demolishes the Euro 'cross scene again.

I'd love to be able to say Evelyn Stevens and Taylor Phinney, but, well, yeah.

Very good thread. Chapeau.

Van Garderen will most likely continue to be the top dog in stage race.

3rd week Talansky? Not buying it.

Craddock has some way to go. Dombro? Just not sure after the health issue.

Classics and in particular Spring classics who knows. Phinney could have been the big star but his career is on hold I think. US needs a transition.

Edit: I assume we are talking about US here.

TRENDING THREADS