• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Wiggins Documentary

You're welcome...even you Miss Piggy. :p

The one thing I did learn from it is that the 4K pursuit career was actually a deviation from what he was really into....racing. Also that he really was a cycling nut with his cycling heroes on the wall as a kid.

As with most "overnight" successes, there's a long journey involved.

King Of The Wolds said:
What, it was full of lies? Which bits in particular? All of it?

It was pretty good, actually, as far as 1 hour ITV documentaries go.

I suspect you would say that, whatever, unless it showed Brad taking delivery of a large parcel of items which could only be discussed in The Clinic.

Who are you? Part of the streatham massive, yeah? Proper good, yeah, init?

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
It certainly doesn't take production houses much to turn out documentaries these days. I haven't seen the documentary - just commenting on how it hasn't been a week since the Tour ended, and already we have a Wiggins documentary. I think they at least waited a little while before releasing the one about Cadel.

Maybe they already had it made, and the powers that be orchestrated the Tour so that Wiggins would win, and thus, they could release the documentary and make money?! Dun dun dun!!!