• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Wiggins ****ed off over 2009 4th place

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
jamiephillips said:
Yeah but when you've just won, why quibble about third place from 3 years ago? Especially if it's your best buddy! :D

Edit- Vaughters maybe more ****ed?

And also silent about Contador...so why is he not saying look they cost me at least a second place, i was clean...I'll tell you why he can;t say it. He knows he can't morally, because he was doing the same thing. Wiggins sold out and doped. I am positive he wasn't always doping.
JV and myslef have been over this time ang again. But it is my view there is no way anyone can have he year he's just had without doping. Otherwise he's one of the greatest cyclists of all time, if not the best.
And he isn't.

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
so if lance was doping in 2009 maybe he can implicate contador and get him banned from that race too :S and andy schlecks doubles his tdf wins :S that would be hilarious

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Digger said:
And also silent about Contador...so why is he not saying look they cost me at least a second place, i was clean...I'll tell you why he can;t say it. He knows he can't morally, because he was doing the same thing. Wiggins sold out and doped. I am positive he wasn't always doping.
JV and myslef have been over this time ang again. But it is my view there is no way anyone can have he year he's just had without doping. Otherwise he's one of the greatest cyclists of all time, if not the best.
And he isn't.

Perhaps with his more recent stance he's happy with 4th? :)

Digger said:
And he isn't.
Wiggins has spoken against Contador several times. He's inconsistent like that.

hrotha said:
Wiggins has spoken against Contador several times. He's inconsistent like that.

Hes not just spoken about him, he fires low blows at Contador any chance he can, like when he said before the tour that Frank andy and Cadel have consistantly been the 3 best riders on TDF mountains for the last 5 years.

Funny how Frank is ok despite his puerto ties.

He has also heroically taken a stand against Di Luca and Ricco. What would the anti doping side do without him :rolleyes: