• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Wiggins Restricted

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
"Originally Posted by auscyclefan94
Change of comment. Aussies are 95% non *** but Wiggy is 1005 ***. He can go to hell! "

What a knob and as far as I can recall Wiggins Dad Gary Wiggins is (shock horror) an Aussie.

Well that explains it it's all in the genes like they say breeding will out.

Or lack of it!

In any event for goodness sake get over yourselves. My first and probably last post. I was just irrate and annoyed beyond beleive at the stupidity encompassed by statements like that above it's a sport FFS oh and I live not a million miles from Mr Wiggins so I suppose do take more than a passing interest in his career.

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
stefank said:
Let's face it, the world's population includes a certain proportion of ***. I venture to suggest that these (in all probability) are more or less equally distributed amongst the various nationalities that comprise humanity. Can we move on?
Certainly not. I think we can all agree that flogging a dead horse down to its' constituent molecules is a time honored tradition of this forum.

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
2oldnslow said:
In any event for goodness sake get over yourselves. My first and probably last post. I was just irrate and annoyed beyond beleive at the stupidity encompassed by statements like that above it's a sport FFS oh and I live not a million miles from Mr Wiggins so I suppose do take more than a passing interest in his career.

So how is Mars these days? Good this time of year? Drop by when you're next in the neighborhood, we need more green inspired people round here.:D

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
blackcat said:
he may be a right royal git, but he beat any Australian last year. Time for some humility.

Only counts if you were an Aussie cheering for aussies. Many here are excused. But not your recipient, whom is singing a similar tune to most people on the forum commenting about Sky and Wiggins.

zapata said:
I honestly can't see what he would hope to achieve by writing something like that. That Vaughters has incurred his wrath, and should watch his back? What can he possibly do about it?

I've concluded that Armstrong sees himself as some kind of mafia Don of the peloton, and that everyone should be kissing his ring before addressing him. Those that show the slightest disrespect he believes should be quaking in their boots at his influence and power. He believes any slight against him will be additional motivation in his training. Unfortunately he is not in his prime and he also isn't the world beater in the Tour that he was, so his implied threats are pretty laughable and pathetic. Vaughter's statement was the truth and Armstrong just can't handle it.

Hey now, I see people discussing Aussie D-bags in here with no mention of Baden Cooke! C'mon the Cookie-monster one-upped even Rawbie McEwen in douchebaggery.

Regardless, I tend to agree that Wiggans has now taking the douchebag crown of pro cycling from one Mr. Armstrong. He got very lucky this year and now that pretty much everyone in the peloton is looking forward to seeing him lose he's going to have a very tough time of it in the TDF at Sky this summer. Frankly I predict a DNF.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
craig1985 said:
More like Ian Healy. Now there is a buck tooth slack jawed yokel if there ever was one.

No i hate bl and IH they are both ****ers and i hate cricket. if my attempt is a rumbling one well it has certainly been working on some posters then.

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Lifeshape said:
Ok, I've got it! Wiggo was not allowed to pursue his passion for drumming. Watching the bowl durinh halftime and Wiggo looks like he's playing the drums for THE WHO! Too soon to hang pics will try later...

that was ringo's son, zak starkey.

ed rader

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Obviously, you have never heard of Robbie Mcewen or Graeme Brown.

Wobbie's a lovely bloke, I'd pwick him first everytime.

He aint no shoight in whining amour, as pwooved in the Can't be hurried stage poached on day two of the 007 toure free Dance.

As for Wad me Swiggins, I nailed him in two different posts in the last few days but no one wants to admit that his madness is caused(or at least triggered) by the same thing so many of us enjoy, now and again, depending on how captured you are by its allure. When every one offers me a drink to celebrate the obviousness of what I'm saying, I will point yous in the direction of a once famous,more needy, ex cyclist down on his luck, having a few scoops with the lads, outside Camden Tube station at six in the morning.The fact that this balding tall guys signature doesn't read true can be put down to the shakes brought on by the horrors of Waugh.