• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Will Horner Win The Vuelta 2013?

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Will Horner Win The Vuelta 2013?

• Froome better be afraid, next year the tour!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 19, 2011
Visit site
murali said:
what happened to folks?

I thought after today's stage a lot of chaps would have clicked on the first option.

because most people already voted, you can't vote twice and CH will be dropped on Angliru.:eek:

If Horner will win the Vuelta?

Vuelta_2013_15_etape_Vincenzo_Nibali_og_Christopher_Horner.jpg

That picture says it all, really.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
murali said:
what happened to folks?

I thought after today's stage a lot of chaps would have clicked on the first option.

You are so right. He shouldn't crack but there's still plenty of strategic misfortune that could affect he and Nibali; like there needs to be a Spaniard on the top step at all costs.

It isn't the combativity.
It's the combination jersey. For crying out loud, why do people still not know that? It's not like it's new.
The white jersey has been the combinada jersey for ages. I can even remember Gesink wearing it as far back as the Vuelta 2009 (epic La Pandera battle with Valv)

DAjOXXj.jpg

TRENDING THREADS