• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Wonderboy Blames UCI For His Cancer & USPS/Sponsors For His Doping

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Benotti69 said:
I doubt there will be much of that. It will be centred on Armstrong and his lying about doping, doubt much of AC at all will be in it. Remember the USA market will be where it will be aimed at.

The larger story in the US is the people who told the truth and were smeared by the lance machine. It would be very interesting to see the AC story as well. Hope it is included

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Race Radio said:
The larger story in the US is the people who told the truth and were smeared by the lance machine. It would be very interesting to see the AC story as well. Hope it is included

I would love to see clips of Armstrongs statements( ie lies) then they talk to the people he lied about and were bullied and see their stories more than Armstrong himself.

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
Benotti69 said:
I would love to see clips of Armstrongs statements( ie lies) then they talk to the people he lied about and were bullied and see their stories more than Armstrong himself.

Me too. Or clips of Lance lying ferociously back then, liking his credibility and hating on Floyd, interspersed with clips of him telling Oprah he doped. With all the access those guys had back then, there should be some narcissistic sociopathological gold on those video files.

Oh, and that Giro with the faded Astana jerseys when Lance and Johan tried to steal the team from the Kazakhs, that could be some good drama too. :D

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Race Radio said:

Plenty of LA -AC stories to go around......equipment tampering, scheduling 'errors', hotels reservations disappearing, team-mate intimidation....pay-offs....doubt it will be laid out though.