• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

World Championships Innsbruck 2018

Page 50 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

infeXio said:
Danish TV choosing to show Wozniacki lose rather than the show the TT, jesus christ....
As a cycling fan and definitely not a tennis fan, I get where you're coming from, but tennis is a much bigger sport than cycling and Wozniacki is probably the biggest Danish sports star, so from Danish television's point of view it makes sense.

Re: Re:

Hugo Koblet said:
infeXio said:
Danish TV choosing to show Wozniacki lose rather than the show the TT, jesus christ....
As a cycling fan and definitely not a tennis fan, I get where you're coming from, but tennis is a much bigger sport than cycling and Wozniacki is probably the biggest Danish sports star, so from Danish television's point of view it makes sense.

Regardless of her status in Denmark, prioritizing a random Chinese WTA Tournament over an annual event such as this ITT just seems odd to me - especially given the fact that it was merely the third round.

TRENDING THREADS