• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Worlds Warm-up: Who will win it

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Well?

• Another favorite and i'll tell you which one:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
For first place - cunego, valverde or a total surprise, and this combination probably has 95% chance of being correct. i wish andy schleck to win, but that would be an even bigger surprise given his not 100% form.

i am so excited, cant wait to tune in at 4am!!

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Teams will have to play off Italy and Spain's in fighting (if there is any). Make Italy and Spain chase any attacks down. I think Kim kirchen might be a good pick for tonight. Strong climber and packs a punch. Someone who rides well in a race like Fleche wallone will do well tonight.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Moondance said:
original_image.png

Ahhhh.... Ten euros to me.

Don't say I didn't warn you. I'm quite sure you're not going even come anywhere near close to winning the bet :\

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
elapid said:
1. Evans; 2. Cunego; 3. Valverde.

I think Evans is keen to make up for a bad year and he is on the upswing. He has a good support team. Cunego is definitely a hot favourite, but I am hoping Evans can edge him out. Valverde is obviously doing well, but may be a bit tired after the Vuelta. May be Sanchez instead of Valverde? Regardless, Evans for the win.

Well Done elapid. You came home with the chocolates today.