• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Worst descender. Wiggins vs Schlecks

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
airstream said:
Many people are too emotional in their preferences. If they dislike Sky or Schleck, that's forever, and they inspiringly create millions of polls to vote against them and always imply ':D'. People you described are way more happy that Wiggins won't win the Giro (as they hope) than the fact that Nibali will win it.

A character flaw but sport does this to people. I have favourite riders too but I can cope with the disappointment of them losing. Some fans have trouble with the latter. Although Evans win in 2011 Tour made me very happy and made up for the years of mockery he suffered from some.

TRENDING THREADS