• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

would it be ok

May 26, 2010
Visit site
to inject some lightheartedness into proceedings at this stage as the fanboys levels of stress are rising and the rest of us well our sense of anticipation has also risen to new dangerous levels and we all could do with taking them down to the inner ring....

so i give you LA's testimony

Mr Novitsky Sir there's a passage I got memorized.
Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness of the Alps and Pyrennees. For he is truly is his USPS brother's keeper and the finder PEDs for his children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and distance me and my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord of the TdF when I lay my vengeance upon you."

I been sayin' that **** to riders and Pat McQuaid for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant another TdF victory. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to make me rich before I dropped another guy on a col. But I saw some **** this mornin' in the NYT and WSJ that made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin', it could mean Pat and Hein are the evil men. And I'm the righteous man back from cancer. And Mr EPO here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous *** in the those French valley’s of darkness. Or it could be Hein and Pat are the righteous men and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is their weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin'. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.

:D

ps stolen form the end of Tarantino's film Pulp Fiction, for those not familiar with this passage. you'll find the original on youtube no doubt

TRENDING THREADS