• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Yahoo cycling

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I saw Yahoo was getting a cycling team and saw it was tied to Kevin Klein.
I wonder if that is the former Crest Pro who had some"issues" with forming a team before in Southern CA. He was going to "upgrade" the team with alot of his ex pro friends, so the team got a total makeover, but the new team just kind of fell off the map. We heard once the team members got all their equipment for the new year they bolted and left the director with no bikes and no riders....
Of course this only what other people TOLD me so it should only be taken as fiction, but i seem to remember KK lying low for many years after and now he resurfaces???Hmmmmmmmmmm It would be nice if Cycling news asked him what happened to LA Sheriff cycling and then maybe did a follow up with Malcolm Elliot

TRENDING THREADS