• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Young riders you'd like to see in the TdF.

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I would like to see Mathias Frank get a ride. Think he could do well as a break away rider but in all likelyhood if he rides next year it will be only to support Cadel.
Although maybe he can go with the break to have somebody up the road for other tactical reasons

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Tigerion said:
I would like to see Mathias Frank get a ride. Think he could do well as a break away rider but in all likelyhood if he rides next year it will be only to support Cadel.
Although maybe he can go with the break to have somebody up the road for other tactical reasons

He has started 1 tour already road for a minute or so - smashed himself up.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Tigerion said:

I agree. Was about to just post that. Matthias is a classy little bike rider.