• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Your favourite Spring Classic

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Your favourite Spring Classic.

• Other (specify)/Vino

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
it used to be the ronde but the new course which had some very appalling racing for ronde standards made me change my mind to roubaix for the time being.

if the ronde goes back to it's old route, or at least a route that creates racing from further then 20k it will be again my favourite.

Paris-Roubaix. Has always been my favorite race. It's the one I have the earliest memories from (besides the Tour) and it's always a very special day when Paris-Roubaix is ridden.

The spectacle and the tension when they hit the cobble sections is unmatched in any other race.

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I love all of the one-day races this time of year, from Omloop het Nieuwsblad to La Doyenne. It's the best part of the season, though the weather has been a bit too nasty this year. I like when the weather plays a part, but it's too much when it forces a cancellation or course change.

I gotta vote Ronde as my favorite. Just about every classics rider wants to win it during a career, so you've always got big names ready to race. Wicked little climbs and cobbles, potentially crazy weather, and Easter Sunday. That's a great combination!