• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

77th Tour de Romandie (2.UWT) // 23rd - 28th of April 2024

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

yes or no

• Total voters
Romandie deciding to turn this climb into a middling cat 2 finish is pure Romandie

Creusaz.gif

Reactions: Sandisfan
I thought it was probably his team not giving him the opportunities of his contemporaries (Lecerf, Del Torro, Morgado etc). But maybe his mediocre season is just down to him not developing as quickly as anticpated?
Considering his U23 results, I'd say he's more than developed enough already. Most people with his pedigree has had no problems delivering something as a first year pro. He's looked good on a couple of days this season, but overall it's been pretty bad. Not sure what's up with him. Could be that his problems at the end of last season are still affecting him, or affected his build-up to the season.

Reactions: postmanhat
Considering his U23 results, I'd say he's more than developed enough already. Most people with his pedigree has had no problems delivering something as a first year pro. He's looked good on a couple of days this season, but overall it's been pretty bad. Not sure what's up with him. Could be that his problems at the end of last season are still affecting him, or affected his build-up to the season.
He was decent in Eibar, but that's pretty much it, no?

Reactions: Sandisfan