• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Liege Bastogne Liege-7 hour monument, Sunday, April 21, 2024

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win?

• MVDP

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • MVDP

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • MVDP

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • MVDP

• MVDP

• MVDP

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • MVDP

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • MVDP

• MVDP

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • MVDP

• Total voters
Good thread. I feel we got off to a rocky start but it's all settled down nicely.

f4l6N6YEdYDa65gW

Yeah looks like today and Satuday will get almost all of the rain, some snow Saturday night in the south east of the country but it should be getting dryer during the day on Sunday. Still some chance at rain, but looks like we won't see Fleche Wallone stuff

As great as Vdp is i find Liege not to suits him at all vs many others so not proclaiming he will win or anything but a peak Vdp could maby suprise a few still with a respectful result.

I wonder if Vdp saved some of his legs which someone said or hes genuinly just is on the way down. Guess we will find out on Sunday it will be no hiding then.