• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Chewbacca Defense Fun

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
Here is the article about todays order from the Court - which includes a PDF of the order, something that may be of interest to you.

I just finished the NC Bar exam today. I have as much interest in reading anything associated with law as I do in having my stomach pulled out via my a$$. I'll wait for the abridged version listed here.

ChewbaccaD said:
I just finished the NC Bar exam today. I have as much interest in reading anything associated with law as I do in having my stomach pulled out via my a$$. I'll wait for the abridged version listed here.

Congrats! Do you know the results immediately, like the NCLEX test for nursing? Or do you have to wait to know if you pass?

ChewbaccaD said:

Congratulations! I know your pain (twice over (California and Iowa)). Hopefully we'll be changing your handle to ChewbaccaD, Esq soon :D

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
ChewbaccaD said:

Right on Chewy, when do you get the news you passed?

Granville57 said:
So that means everything you do from now on is legal, right?

Better believe it!

article-2418151-1BC43536000005DC-511_634x375.jpg

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Puckfiend said:
Congrats! Do you know the results immediately, like the NCLEX test for nursing? Or do you have to wait to know if you pass?

We have to wait until the end of March, which is pretty quick for most states.

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Granville57 said:
Cool story, bro.

Congrats, dude! Good luck!

I deserved that one. Thanks!

Publicus said:
Congratulations! I know your pain (twice over (California and Iowa)). Hopefully we'll be changing your handle to ChewbaccaD, Esq soon

I hope. I can't change the answers I wrote or bubbled in, but I put in the work, and did well on all of the pre-test stuff, so I am cautiously optimistic...in between the short waves of panic.

D-Queued said:
+1

And +1 to you Chewie. Awesome!!!

Dave.

Thanks man.

Granville57 said:
So that means everything you do from now on is legal, right?

See red's post...I am Saul Goodman.

Race Radio said:
Right on Chewy, when do you get the news you passed?

End of March. Thanks RR.

red_flanders said:
Better believe it!

article-2418151-1BC43536000005DC-511_634x375.jpg

Funny, I passed the MPRE, which is the ethics part of the bar exam, with a score of 86. California requires the highest score on the MPRE in the country, which is...86. I am just barely ethical enough to be an attorney in every state in the US...I am Saul Goodman.

Had to delete the smileys because for some reason, you can't have more than 5 in your posts...I need to sue somebody to change that.

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Kretch said:
Well done, you are quite the bulldog! An illustrious career awaits.

Very nice comment. Thanks...though some would argue that I'm really a bullsh!tter. :)

Oldman said:
We all know someone that could use learned counsel on risk mitigation.....

Problem is that he thinks he knows more about what to do than his attorneys. Dude's a nightmare client.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I will obviously defer to the mods and, of course, Chewie himself, but this really does deserve its own thread, starting from this post onward:
ChewbaccaD said:
I just cleared my throat.

Dr. Maserati said:
Here is the article about todays order from the Court - which includes a PDF of the order, something that may be of interest to you.

ChewbaccaD said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwdba9C2G14

Congratulations, Chewie!

Many of us will, no doubt, follow this with great interest. :)