• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Hitch 10,000th post thread! - Congratulations!

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I'm impressed. Mostly because Hitch started a full year after ACF94.

John Landy was the 2nd guy to run the 4 minute mile, and arguably could have been first, had he not looked over the wrong shoulder.

Some years ago Hillary revealed almost casually that he set foot on the summit of Everest before Norgay, simply because he led the last pitch. Someone later asked him if he was certain he touched the very tip top first, or if Norgay did. Hillary responded that was something he was not certain of. Both men have since passed away, so we'll never actually know.

A

Anonymous

krebs303 said:
11th place finisher in Worlds.
Mexican National Champion

Nice!

I am somewhat surprised :)D) the article didn't mention the most 'prolific' thread. We both would have been on the podium.

I'll try another question to gain this pathetic thread some attention :)

With The Hitch being approximately 5,000 posts in arrears of Auscyclefan94 in the battle for most posts on the forum, but with him being a slightly more prolific poster; how long will it take him to catch the Australian? Will he ever do so? Since this issue has now been highlighted on the front page of this website, will Auscyclefan94 make even more posts about his beloved Cadel in order to retain his posting crown?

My post above (and the one that now kicks off this thread) have been thrown in from a previously very unpopular thread ;)

Congratulations to The Hitch on his big milestone, and like another poster said, for his quality as well as quantity.

As for my milestones; well, I see my 1,000th post being the creation of a new thread titled, Andreas Klodens Final Bid For A Coveted Top 100 Tour Finish, 2014.

Kudos to all posters who don't always take their posting too seriously.

auscyclefan94 said:
But I am the Rainbow Jersey holder!:D

Well I am...
Naah... don't even think I'm the Dane with the most posts. Person from Århus though...

mewmewmew13 said:
NOW look what happened.
Francois closed down our lance thread.....
as Krebs said the inmates have wreaked havoc on the asylum.:)

All heck is breaking loose!!
Where is oldborn??.....

Mayday! Mayday!:D

Don't worry! Gingerviking is here to save the day!!!

hrotha said:
What the ****. Why am I in that list. What the ****. WHAT THE ****.

You posted... a lot...:p

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
ACF Post breakdown

acfpb.jpg

:p