• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Étoile de Bessèges 2023 (February 1-5)

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Huge crash.
Clipboard.png

I reacted horribly on my vaccines. First off I was just flat out feeling incredibly ill the first two days, and afterwards I was feeling tired for an entire month. Like, no joke, whole of May I was pretty useless. I remember I got home and just laid in bed watching the Giro, and the Giro was so incredibly tame, so that didn't really make anything better. I felt like a zombie and was constantly drained

That was my 3rd vaccine, and thats the last COVID related vaccine Ill ever take.

So yeah, to make a point: Fuglsang is a rider who most often has an excuse for everything (and its not him being good enough), but that one might be legit.

Reactions: Sandisfan
I reacted horribly on my vaccines. First off I was just flat out feeling incredibly ill the first two days, and afterwards I was feeling tired for an entire month. Like, no joke, whole of May I was pretty useless. I remember I got home and just laid in bed watching the Giro, and the Giro was so incredibly tame, so that didn't really make anything better. I felt like a zombie and was constantly drained

That was my 3rd vaccine, and thats the last COVID related vaccine Ill ever take.
Dear diary.

TRENDING THREADS