• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

100th Ronde Van Vlaanderen - April 3rd, 2016 - 255.9k

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

The new King of Flanders will come from what team?

• Another team

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Etixx

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Lotto Soudal

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Trek

Votes: 45 32.1%
  • Sky

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • Tinkoff

Votes: 30 21.4%
  • LottoNL

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • BMC

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Katusha

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Astana

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CfHV3QLWAAAoegy.jpg:large

Re: Re:

Flamin said:
The Barb said:
LaFlorecita said:
The Barb said:
Holy s*it what about the guy that got run over and pinned under the car?
????????

One of the team guys running along carrying two wheels and just got run down. Commentators missed it but I've watched it a couple of times. Not cool.

Can you tell when approx? Then I can quickly rewind it.

128.5km to go. Helicopter shot. White vehicle.

Edit: As I watch it again I don't think it was too bad. Gave me a hell of a fright though.

Re: Re:

LaFlorecita said:
Billie said:
sporza are showing the mens race on one channel and the womens race on the other
Exactly. Everyone can decide for themselves if they want to watch the men or women. I for one will be switching to the women's race for the final 20km or so.

So will I. Ryo's interpretation of what Nys suggested is what he wanted to hear. Maybe Nys shouldn't have said that, but oh well. That's something men tend to do among men, but he forgot he was live on tele or something.