• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

100th Ronde Van Vlaanderen - April 3rd, 2016 - 255.9k

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

The new King of Flanders will come from what team?

• Another team

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Etixx

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Lotto Soudal

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Trek

Votes: 45 32.1%
  • Sky

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • Tinkoff

Votes: 30 21.4%
  • LottoNL

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • BMC

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Katusha

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Astana

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Blues said:
Scarponi said:
How long until the next cobble climb? Got some non cycling fans who won't wait long with the tv remote :(

You can see a graphic with all the climbs and such info in the opening post. 97.9 km to go is when the next one comes and then three cobbled climbs within 10 kilometres.
It's quite late here in Aus and I'm well soiled with alcohol didn't want to mess it up lol

portret_1360699582_153.jpg

I really feel bad for GvA. The guy was in the best form of his life and the tears in his eyes obviously showed he realised that as well.

Gutted for Benoot too, but he has plenty of chances left and I really doubt he would've fought for the win.