• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

100th Ronde Van Vlaanderen - April 3rd, 2016 - 255.9k

Page 37 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

The new King of Flanders will come from what team?

• Another team

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Etixx

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Lotto Soudal

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Trek

Votes: 45 32.1%
  • Sky

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • Tinkoff

Votes: 30 21.4%
  • LottoNL

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • BMC

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Katusha

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Astana

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sagan really did this long way out and to have the strength to carry it through the end and through Paterberg is awesome! Super from Sagan!

Heartbreak for Cancellara but he truly remains a legend in his own right!

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Congrats to Sagan. Amazing win! Great edition of a great race.

(Also, everybody who complained about Sep wheelsucking is completely clueless about cycling, just saying.)

That Wheelie was for Libertine :D

Honestly I'm extremely disappointed right now, because Fabian didnt win, but still this was a great race (surely the best Ronde I've ever seen) and Sagan was just master class. I think he would have won anyway.

Damn. I wanted the era of Sagan to start next year. Cance getting a record 4th win in the 100th edition would have been beautiful. But congratulations to Peter "It's better to drop everybody" Sagan

He'll have to take Paris - Roubaix now.