• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

103rd Coppa Bernocchi (October 3rd, 2022)

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
This group could actually make it.

Total should be smart and use every rider they have chasing this because Strong has actual chance of winning this and that would give them hope at catching them for the WCs.

If this comes down to a sprint I put my money on Consonni. The guy is actually competitive against top tier sprinters after a hard race on hilly terrain.

But why isn't Cofidis chasing tho. You have one of the favorites in this situation...

Reactions: Sandisfan
This group could actually make it.

Total should be smart and use every rider they have chasing this because Strong has actual chance of winning this and that would give them hope at catching them for the WCs.

But why isn't Cofidis chasing tho. You have one of the favorites in this situation...
No idea, was he dropped? The guy has finished top in (slightly reduced) bunch sprints after hilly stages in the Tour before, he's legit after a hard race.

Reactions: Sandisfan
@sir fly @RedheadDane @Devil's Elbow

I finally got here after watching the replay on Tiz.... What was the broadcast director doing with staying with the QS leadout guy(camera feed) after pulling over to the other side of the finish for about 5 seconds in the last 330 meters! Yikes should have switched to the finish camera right away. I was thinking whats happening in the sprint we can't see it! Weird.

TRENDING THREADS