• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

109 clenbuterol positives in U17 football WC

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
The one I already answered hours ago?

Here is the link to it.
http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showpost.php?p=710557&postcount=56
you have answered exactly zilch but you you're right, you did obfuscate for hourst. again, please provide evidence to your own statement you pretended not to see or understand:
maserati said:
He has offered 'proof' that he ate meat from a country that does not have a problem with Clenbuterol like Mexico or Spain

please provide a back up to the statement. it's an absolute falsehood as we know the public facts.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
python said:
you have answered exactly zilch but you you're right, you did obfuscate for hourst. again, please provide evidence to your own statement you pretended not to see or understand:

Originally Posted by maserati
He has offered 'proof' that he ate meat from a country that does not have a problem with Clenbuterol like Mexico or Spain

please provide a back up to the statement. it's an absolute falsehood as we know the public facts.

Ah ok - I see it now.
I put in Spain instead of China - an error I was not aware of (which would be quite obvious when looked at the whole post).

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
Ah ok - I see it now.
I put in Spain instead of China - an error I was not aware of (which would be quite obvious when looked at the whole post).
no. you're using a cheap deflection to mask another egg in your face.

how is a purchase receipt is a proof of anything other than what was purchased when and where and how much it cost.

your false, misleading statement said quite more.

it's still up there for all to see - your blatant obfuscation is too obvious.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
python said:
no. you're using a cheap deflection to mask another egg in your face.

how is a purchase receipt is a proof of anything other than what was purchased when and where and how much it cost.

your false, misleading statement said quite more.

it's still up there for all to see - your blatant obfuscation is too obvious.

Seriously - what are you on about??

What is false and misleading in this (the full post)?
Dr. Maserati said:
Of course they have - they all have, they ate contaminated meat in either China or Mexico.

Contador claims he ate meat in France, that it came from Spain and that they have a receipt to show this.
He has offered 'proof' that he ate meat from a country that does not have a problem with Clenbuterol like Mexico or Spain.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
Seriously - what are you on about??

What is false and misleading in this (the full post)?
yes, i am serious. very serious.

your statement i challenged said, (a repeat for the self-admitted confused user), He has offered 'proof' that he ate meat from a country that does not have a problem with Clenbuterol ...'

how is owning a purchase receipt for ffs, is 'offered 'proof' that he ate meat from a country that does not have a problem with Clenbuterol'.

jeez, i only told you 3 times that a purchase receipt is a proof of a purchase in a certain place. saying it proves 'he ate meat from a country that does not have a problem' is quite a leap, as i hinted earlier, appears beyond your grasp.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
python said:
yes, i am serious. very serious.

your statement i challenged said, (a repeat for the self-admitted confused user), He has offered 'proof' that he ate meat from a country that does not have a problem with Clenbuterol ...'

how is owning a purchase receipt for ffs, is 'offered 'proof' that he ate meat from a country that does not have a problem with Clenbuterol'.

jeez, i only told you 3 times that a purchase receipt is a proof of a purchase in a certain place. saying it proves 'he ate meat from a country that does not have a problem' is quite a leap, as i hinted earlier, appears beyond your grasp.

Actually you accused me earlier of making something up - but hey lets forget that shall we.

You may want to look at original post - it says 'proof', see these ' either side of it.

Because, yes - believe it or not that was Contadors defense. I ate contaminated meat, and how we all laughed. Then they said they have a receipt for this meat - it even goes in to detail where in Spain.
There is trace-ability of meat in the EU. Contador would have been better advised to not produce a receipt.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
Actually you accused me earlier of making something up - but hey lets forget that shall we.

You may want to look at original post - it says 'proof', see these ' either side of it.

Because, yes - believe it or not that was Contadors defense. I ate contaminated meat, and how we all laughed. Then they said they have a receipt for this meat - it even goes in to detail where in Spain.
There is trace-ability of meat in the EU. Contador would have been better advised to not produce a receipt.
once again, this post shows how fundamentally flawed your position is and how little appreciation you have for the details and patient analysis of evidence despite you repeatedly assuring the forum that you are here to learn.

yes, i accused you of making up stuff - the statement you made - because you failed to back up it's essence.

as we started taking apart your false statement, you now are trying to deflect into the forum fairytales, in stead of following your own, apparently flawed, statement.

so, let's repeat, how a purchase receipt is a proof (in your own words): 'offered 'proof' that he ate meat from a country that does not have a problem with Clenbuterol'.

a purchase receipt proves it was purchased in a certain country, it says nothing about where the meat came from. it may or may not help tracing the farm or the country...far from the falsehood you perpetuated. as far as we know contador still does not know where his meat came from.

so please provide the evidence rather than misguided leaps in logic.

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
I went to work and came back and nobody even posted the legal amounts of the substance that can be detected wo a positive. buterol is used in lots of medicines and farm aids. It can get into your system in so many ways there is not room to list them.

In San Diego there is a water treatment plant that uses natural plants and minerals to treat waste water. The primary plant used is a breed of water hyacinth. The water has been tested over the years to reveal that substances in birth control pills and other prescription drugs go unfiltered. All kinds of things are in the water from stuff that is flushed down the toilet ,pills and other meds that people discard. Cows,pigs and chickens being treated with substances that are illegal to a bike racer is pretty standard. even if you don't eat steak, you drink water and that can give you a positive depending on the quantities and testing threshold levels. Sounds syfi but its not

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
python said:
once again, this post shows how fundamentally flawed your position is and how little appreciation you have for the details and patient analysis of evidence despite you repeatedly assuring the forum that you are here to learn.

yes, i accused you of making up stuff - the statement you made - because you failed to back up it's essence.

as we started taking apart your false statement, you now are trying to deflect into the forum fairytales, in stead of following your own, apparently flawed, statement.

so, let's repeat, how a purchase receipt is a proof (in your own words): 'offered 'proof' that he ate meat from a country that does not have a problem with Clenbuterol'.

a purchase receipt proves it was purchased in a certain country, it says nothing about where the meat came from. it may or may not help tracing the farm or the country...far from your the falsehood you perpetuated. as far as we know contador still does not know where his meat came from.

so please provide the evidence rather than misguided leaps in logic.

Never ever accuse me of pedantry and obfuscation again ok - they are your prizes today for winning the internet.

The 'receipt' story is Contadors defense - not mine.
I even linked two separate stories to show that it is part of their defense.

A bit like your earlier posts today- don't blame me for highlighting the absurdity of the argument.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
Never ever accuse me of pedantry and obfuscation again ok - they are your prizes today for winning the internet.

The 'receipt' story is Contadors defense - not mine.
I even linked two separate stories to show that it is part of their defense.

A bit like your earlier posts today- don't blame me for highlighting the absurdity of the argument.
again, i did not win, you lost, pedantry or not. you lost because you failed in a very explicit way to explain your statement.

i did not ask if the receipt story is valid, contador's per se or whatever else you tried to distort it into, i asked you a very simple question - please back up you own assertion that (repeat for 5th time):

'....offered 'proof' that he ate meat from a country that does not have a problem with Clenbuterol'.

a purchase receipt does not prove what was eaten, it indicates what was intended for eating. it also does not tell what country or a farm it came from, it only offers - (big if) if corruption was not involved - a way of tracing the meat origin. you misguidedly stated that contador proved he ate meat from a country that does not have a problem. i showed multiple times it's a a false statement.

there is a big difference between your pointless pedantry, and a patient diligence required for analysis of facts. you showed yourself incapable of the latter.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
python said:
again, i did not win, you lost, pedantry or not. you lost because you failed in a very explicit way to explain your statement.

i did not ask if the receipt story is valid, contador's per se or whatever else you tried to distort it into, i asked you a very simple question - please back up you own assertion that (repeat for 5th time):

'....offered 'proof' that he ate meat from a country that does not have a problem with Clenbuterol'.

a purchase receipt does not prove what was eaten, it indicates what was intended for eating. it also does not tell what country or a farm it came from, it only offers - (big if) if corruption was not involved - a way of tracing the meat origin. you misguidedly stated that contador proved he ate meat from a country that does not have a problem. i showed multiple times it's a a false statement.

there is a big difference between your pointless pedantry, and a patient diligence required for analysis of facts. you showed yourself incapable of the latter.

Ya, I really wish I had your "patient diligence required for analysis of facts" - maybe then I would have written the word 'claim' in my original post and put quotes around proof.
Oh wait, well, what do you know....

Dr. Maserati said:
Of course they have - they all have, they ate contaminated meat in either China or Mexico.

Contador claims he ate meat in France, that it came from Spain and that they have a receipt to show this.
He has offered 'proof' that he ate meat from a country that does not have a problem with Clenbuterol like Mexico or Spain.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
Ya, I really wish I had your "patient diligence required for analysis of facts" - maybe then I would have written the word 'claim' in my original post and put quotes around proof.
Oh wait, well, what do you know....
if that's what you wish then take it as the first lesson you requested to take home.

so i gather you admited to making a statement you failed to back up. something your 'polite arrogance' accused others of doing.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
python said:
if that's what you wish then take it as the first lesson you requested to take home.

so i gather you admited to making a statement you failed to back up. something your 'polite arrogance' accused others of doing.

What part of your amazing "patient diligence required for analysis of facts" missed the word "claims" in my original post??

And yes - I even linked those "claims".
Do I get Gold star from teacher? BTW - I could accuse you of 'polite arrogance' too, but you are not polite.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
What part of your amazing "patient diligence required for analysis of facts" missed the word "claims" in my original post??

And yes - I even linked those "claims".
Do I get Gold star from teacher? BTW - if I am arrogant, then at least I am polite.
i mentioned your style only to illustrate it being used too often as a compensation mechanism for lack of substance to win internet arguments. it will not always work. as to the gold star, may be, for deflection, obfuscation, misrepresentation.

again, contador does not know and never claimed (or 'claimed') he knows for sure where his meat came from.

that's the one monumental failure you refuse to see despite acknowledging your own confusion.

but don't worry i have plenty of patience to help you.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
python said:
i mentioned your style only to illustrate it being used too often as a compensation mechanism for lack of substance to win internet arguments. it will not always work. as to the gold star, may be, for deflection, obfuscation, misrepresentation.

again, contador does not know and never claimed (or 'claimed') he knows for sure where his meat came from.

that's the one monumental failure you refuse to see despite acknowledging your own confusion.

but don't worry i have plenty of patience to help you.

Well teacher - I produced 2 links where they were putting that forward as their defense - so you can oblige me with links to this claim.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
Well teacher - I produced 2 links where they were putting that forward as their defense - so you can oblige me with links to this claim.
you produced nothing. you produced false statements and deflections and tried to sent the conversation into the n-th round of pointless obfuscation.

are you still confused about the purchase receit not being a 'proof' or proof of the meat origin ?

and btw, whilst brodeal is around i would like to hear why you chose to deliberately misrepresent his words ?

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
python said:
you produced nothing. you produced false statements and deflections and tried to sent the conversation into the n-th round of pointless obfuscation.

are you still confused about the purchase receit not being a 'proof' or proof of the meat origin ?

and btw, whilst brodeal is around i would like to hear why you chose to deliberately misrepresent his words ?
Lets be frank - at this stage you are just trolling.

I produced 2 articles:
Contador spokesman says they have mystery meat’s receipt
Astana have receipt for Contador's steak says cook

If they are false statements, then they are not my false statements.

So - where are your links to refute it? Where did the mystery meat come from?

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
Lets be frank - at this stage you are just trolling.

I produced 2 articles:
Contador spokesman says they have mystery meat’s receipt
Astana have receipt for Contador's steak says cook

If they are false statements, then they are not my false statements.

So - where are your links to refute it? Where did the mystery meat come from?
aha, now that you've been pressed against the wall you fetched a trolling card.. frankly, i've been meaning to tell you stop trolling since your 'wada clen summary' comments.

did you read the links ? did you understand what they said ?

i never doubted that contador has the receipt, i only questioned how you came to the conclusion, for the 6th time ffs, that owning the the receipt somehow lead to your false statement 'b]'....offered 'proof' that he ate meat from a country that does not have a problem with Clenbuterol'

that you chose again and again to deflect from the substance of a simple question i asked you, clearly points to who is trolling.

where is in those links the quote i'm asking you to back up ?

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
python said:
aha, now that you've been pressed against the wall you fetched a trolling card.. frankly, i've been meaning to tell you stop trolling since your 'wada clen summary' comments.

did you read the links ? did you understand what they said ?

i never doubted that contador has the receipt, i only questioned how you came to the conclusion, for the 6th time ffs, that owning the the receipt somehow lead to your false statement 'b]'....offered 'proof' that he ate meat from a country that does not have a problem with Clenbuterol'

that you chose again and again to deflect from the substance of a simple question i asked you, clearly points to who is trolling.

where is in those links the quote i'm asking you to back up ?

Yes - you are trolling.

Keep snipping my quote all you want, but here it is for you again - please use some of that "patient diligence required for analysis of facts" to read it
Dr. Maserati said:

Now have a look at this from the Velonews link I provided.
Contador’s camp says it was José Luis López Cerrón, the organizer of the Vuelta a Castilla y León, who bought steaks in the Basque city of Irún while traveling en route to France to visit Contador and attend a few stages of the Tour as it traversed the Pyrenees.

Where are your links to refute it?

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
so lets expose the trolling a bit further...

first maserati claimed not seeing a question. then he claimed not understanding it. after getting an explanation he attempt to deflect from the substance and play on the meaning of the words ‘came from’ when it’s rather clear I was not questioning where it was purchased but rather how he arrived at the

'....offered 'proof' that he ate meat from a country that does not have a problem with Clenbuterol'

i repeated the question several times, explained that the purchase receipt proves nothing, nada. now the desperado is demanding proof he himself failed to produce.

you can troll and deflect only so many times, doc. you met your match and you wont get away with the bs as you used to.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
python said:
so lets expose the trolling a bit further...

first maserati claimed not seeing a question. then he claimed not understanding it. after getting an explanation he attempt to deflect from the substance and play on the meaning of the words ‘came from’ when it’s rather clear I was not questioning where it was purchased but rather how he arrived at the

'....offered 'proof' that he ate meat from a country that does not have a problem with Clenbuterol'

i repeated the question several times, explained that the purchase receipt proves nothing, nada. now the desperado is demanding proof he himself failed to produce.

you can troll and deflect only so many times, doc. you met your match and you wont get away with the bs as you used to.

Let me make this clear teacher - I still don't understand your question and as you have produced nothing to refute anything I have written except lame ad-hominens then I can only assume it is willful trolling.

I showed you what Contador claims - you repeat a snipped version of my quote, very conveniently omitting the "he" (as in AC) before it.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
Let me make this clear teacher - I still don't understand your question
as i said before, either you are genuinely confused or deflecting. at this point i can't figure it out. but i will give it another try later.
you have produced nothing
you are turning things around, i believe intentionally, it was i who was questioning your ability to back up your statement repeated ad nauseum. you only provided an avalanche of irrelevant pointless text and links.

ad-hominens
yeah, i've seen you whining about that before, always when you finally feel powerless to support a fact-based exchange. .

I showed you what Contador claims - you repeat a snipped version of my quote, very conveniently omitting the "he" (as in AC) before it.
i quoted you directly each and every way many times. 'he' for contador is fine if you will but you still fail to see the meaning.

again, i don't question the existence of the receipt, i don't question it was purchased in spain, i don't question it was contador friend who who brought it over...i don't question anything in those links about the contador claim or 'claim' as to how the steak traveled from the shop to the eating table...

i only questioned, how it is ...'proof' that he ate meat from a country that does not have a problem with Clenbuterol'.

that's what you failed to address...

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
python said:
as i said before, either you are genuinely confused or deflecting. at this point i can't figure it out. but i will give it another try later. you are turning things around, i believe intentionally, it was i who was questioning your ability to back up your statement repeated ad nauseum. you only provided an avalanche of irrelevant pointless text and links.

Perhaps you believe acting arrogant and being condescending is giving me another try - it isn't.

python said:
yeah, i've seen you whining about that before, always when you finally feel powerless to support a fact-based exchange. .
You have produced no facts.

python said:
i quoted you directly each and every way many times. 'he' for contador is fine if you will but you still fail to see the meaning.

again, i don't question the existence of the receipt, i don't question it was purchased in spain, i don't question it was contador friend who who brought it over...i don't question anything in those links about the contador claim or 'claim' as to how the steak traveled from the shop to the eating table...

i only questioned, how it is ...'proof' that he ate meat from a country that does not have a problem with Clenbuterol'[/B].

that's what you failed to address...

It is Contadors claim - not mine. The receipt is his 'proof' of purchase.
The country is Spain (Basque actually, but that a separate debate) - which has trace-ability on where the meat came from.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
Perhaps you believe acting arrogant and being condescending is giving me another try - it isn't.
now we are learning that your skin is no thicker than your veneer of good manners. a well meant remark, 'i will give it another try' is evoking such comments only indicates insecuruty and lack of substance

You have produced no facts.
i did not claim to produce anything, i only asked question and you failed to produce facts backing up your statements.

It is Contadors claim - not mine. The receipt is his 'proof' of purchase.
more obfuscation. as i explained, i did not question that.
The country is Spain (Basque actually
again, a pointless statement. i did not question where it was purchased. i went through an extensive effort to stress that.
- which has trace-ability on where the meat came from.
true, getting closer but again how does it equate your statement...(inserting your desired 'he')

TRENDING THREADS