• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

115th Paris-Tours, 10/10/2021 - 212,5 km

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I don't get why it's not WT when even Omloop is (and don't get me started on Dwars). I too liked the old route, but it had already lost some magic since 2011.
It lost something because got demoted from WT (then Pro Tour) in 2008 and they started to cut its lenght (and also the lenght of the mythical final straight on the Avenue du Grammont!) but the finale was a classic and looked really balanced to have a battle between the attackers and the bigger group behind that produced some epic rides. Now it looks only like a fake fall copy of Strade Bianche or Tro Bro Leon, maybe there is more action but i can't apreciate it.

TRENDING THREADS