• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

1998 Tour

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
blackcat said:
Udo Bolts said Ullrich could not climb before he got the EPO shots from Freiburg

Could you cite me that quote?

That may be true I don't know, but what about the Vaughters Andreu IM transcript:
http://forums.roadbikereview.com/showthread.php?t=104675

This sentence is most interesting and suggests that not all dopers dope equally.

"Cyclevaughters: So, I realized lance was full of **** when he'd say everyone was doing it

FDREU: You may read stuff that i say to radio or press, praising the Tour and lance but it's just playing the game

Cyclevaughters: believe me, as carzy as it sounds - Moreau was on nothing. Hct of 39%

FDREU: when in 2000-2001

Cyclevaughters: so, that's when you start thinking... hell, kevin was telling me that after 2000 Ullrich never raced over 42%--- yeah moreau in 2000-2001

Cyclevaughters: anyhow - whtever

FDREU: After 1999, you know many things changed. lance did not

FDREU: I believe that's part of whey kevin left, he was tired of the stuff

Cyclevaughters: yeah, i could explain the whole way lance dupes everyone

FDREU: what abut GH climbing the mountains better than azevedo and the entire group

Cyclevaughters: from how floyd described it, i know exactly the methos ..."

Certainly not all dopers can afford or want to risk autologous blood. I guess Ullrich was into auto blood for 2006, but wonder when he started, when he thought enough is enough and if I want to try to level the playing field with LA. Wonder when that was?

NW

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Race Radio said:
desperate try
Wrong thread - wrong year, Rrrradio.

I think you are again trying to say, that evil Lance for sure had them exclusivly and took them all without asking. He trusted people in his special forces supadupa secret dark lab, deep down 50 miles under the Armstrong-mansion, inventing the Lance-only-superEPO.

Rrrrradio wake up - 1998 thread. Nothing for lancelovers who only follow cycling since July 1999, waking up with Lance in their had - and going to bed with Lance in their had.
But I will answer you anyway, dear Mr.Predictor, shootin around in the clinic with his predictor-shotgun.
"Selbst ein blindes Huhn trifft mal ein Korn" - as we say in Germany.
Fits perfect for you ! I love your definitions ! :D
What about the deal ? :rolleyes:
http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showpost.php?p=410987&postcount=264

OK - to your question.
did Pantani ?
Likely, because many doping-dottores and preparatores had access to experimental drugs, controlled substances, animal drugs etc. etc.

did Ullrich ?
Likely, because he had access to dopingdottores etc. AND a clinic.
Experimental drugs are tested in clinics, or by cyclists. It's called "clinical testing phase".

You can now go on with your lancelove and enlighting your suckers with your "predictions".
It's coming, I felt a vibration of force....
Next week, next week....there is something coming
I told you so....
There will come something....
It's just a question of time....
I am not sure when and what, but there will come out something I already know but have to keep it for myself till it comes out...
It's there - I told you so....