• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2010 Giro del Trentino

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
python said:
Classifica finale: 1. Vinokourov, 2. Riccò st (-0"14), 3. Pozzovivo a 42", 4. Scarponi a 44", 5. Basso a 56"

basso disappoints again. i expected him to be in his water today.
4 out of 5 ain't bad!
python said:
can you take your doping babble to the clinic, aus. it is annoying to have you beat it in every post. just go away and piss in the right place, will you ?

Ok, i will stop!:eek:

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Libertine Seguros said:
I never said it didn't. Though Amets Txurruka testing positive would break my heart almost as much as David Moncoutié doing so.

Just thought you'd appreciate a little help, since you wanted to cast angry aspersions on ALL of Spain, not just one part of it.

¡Aupa Euskal Herria!
Always the diplomat Libertine:)
Publicus said:
I figured that's what you would say.

Trying to learn diffuse fights on this forum and not bite back all the time.

auscyclefan94 said:
Lets get back to the racing.:rolleyes:

I have a better idea !?

Cadel_Baggins.jpg

Go and spank your monkey ;)

auscyclefan94 said:
Are you a lawyer? Not a faulty premise. I could keep on arguing with you into the early hours of saturday.

I am a lawyer. And you could try arguing with me, but as I pointed out (and it is clear that you haven't comprehended the point), you are working from a faulty premise.

So by all means, if you feel you've got the goods on me, fire away. My conference call is dragging on a bit so I could use the distraction.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
seconds or milliseconds, this was actually an awesome piece of climbing by vion.

i expected him to lose much more on a 10% climb perfectly suited to thoroughbred climbers which he never was.

if the form was meant to ramp up in the giro, it's scary to think how good he'll be.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
theyoungest said:
The third best climber in the world is not really meeting expectations... what's up with him?

He lost motivation after the non-invite. And he's about the hardest guy around to motivate properly.

Publicus said:
Maybe he meant he was the best climber from the Third World??? :confused::p

(Just a play on words joke folks, not meaning to demean any countries)

I'll have you know they're the world's largest producer of supermodels. 3rd world doesn't have industry like that.

Or something.

TRENDING THREADS