• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2011 Vuelta a Espana Stage 18: Solares - Noja 174,6 km

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
sorry to say this...

i prefer this years Vuelta to this years Tour in every aspect, not because this years edition of the Spanish race is astonishing but because the tour failed in every category.

it has been a great Vuelta, the July pressure is off since we don't have clear favs to cheer and even in this forum (section) the dust has settled. We don't have the July Andy fans, ACF and the other one can give intelligense and commom sense a chance, siap1984 is hibernating. Life is pleasent again around here.

now for visual basic:

Dim N as guess
inputbox ("N", stage 18 finale)
dim bunch as boolean
dim dutch mafia guesses as false

For MYOPINION=1 until MYOPINION=GOD'swill

if bunch = true then:
Msgbox("Sagan is the winner")
if bunch = false then
Msgbox(" i wanted to see Sagan win but great work breakway guys:( ")

end if.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
c&cfan said:
sorry to say this...

i prefer this years Vuelta to this years Tour in every aspect, not because this years edition of the Spanish race is astonishing but because the tour failed in every category.

it has been a great Vuelta, the July pressure is off since we don't have clear favs to cheer and even in this forum (section) the dust has settled. We don't have the July Andy fans, ACF and the other one can give intelligense and commom sense a chance, siap1984 is hibernating. Life is pleasent again around here.

now for visual basic:

Dim N as guess
dim bunch as boolean

if bunch = true then:
if bunch = false then

end if.

I am still here, stupid. Have been the post ***** I have always been during the vuelta.:rolleyes:

I am glad I annoy you so much.

The Tour was a let down because of the brawl of a first week that eliminated many outside contenders (the outside chances make things exciting), and narrowed the competition to a familiar story line. The non-GC episodes were satisfying (Thor's and Voekler's stints in yellow), but still mellow.

This Vuelta excited me because there were so many real favorites for a long time. Over three weeks, the favorites have changed dramatically, and that tension has not let go. Those outside stories also have been more engaging (IMHO of course) than those of the vuelta: liquigas descending team time trial, the diverse set of winners (and who complains when Rodriguez and Sagan win two, compared to Cav for example), the success of the breakaways and late attacks. The foundation of the vuelta's excitement is broad across many areas, which trumps the condensed but amplified thrill of the Tour.

Don't see the break coming back, but I'm more let down that I likely won''t see Mollema try and steel his 20 seconds from Wiggans.

c&cfan said:
now for visual basic:

Dim N as guess
dim bunch as boolean

if bunch = true then:
if bunch = false then

end if.

that part brilliant.
now try this:

Dim N as guess
dim Stage18 as boolean
dim break as boolean

If Stage18 = true then:

if break = true then:
Msgbox("Sky is FAIL")
if break = false then
Msgbox(" i wanted to see Froome scoop up time bonuses but great work sprint guys:( ")

end if.
end if.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
c&cfan said:
sorry to say this...

now for visual basic:

Dim N as guess
dim bunch as boolean

if bunch = true then:
if bunch = false then

end if.

please define the variables, and use semi-colons boy :p

how about some html/php

<?php

echo "Go Mollema";

?>

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
I want to see this in C++ guys

I truly hate C++ to be honest, I know the basics (f.ex java. -- I'm pretty good at web development and such, but advanced programming is meh. I dislike the different methods and such).

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
I want to see this in C++ guys

#include <iostream.h>

int main() {
bool stage18 = false;
bool break = false;
bool line_breaked = false;

while (stage18 = false)
{
printf("Still riding.");