• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2011 Vuelta a Espana Stage 18: Solares - Noja 174,6 km

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Spaniard said:
It depends on the language , for example javascript :D

I didn't expect geek guys here by the way, hehe.

cycling is for high-educated people or people with many years of experience in any subject, it isn't for bieber fans or those Australian kids that like cycling because they prefer Cadel's cycling journey to Naruto or One piece.

The ones that don't fill the mentioned requirements can't enjoy this sport :)

I'm studying mechanical engineering but everyone knows that to understand cycling you need to understand programming languages-- since 16\17 year old australian kids can't do that, we quickly discover them and stop taking them seriously :) lol

this conversation is awesome!!

let's step up a little...

maybe i should upload some modules first? :) anyway, it is likely that instead of funny posts we are going to read "***edited my mod***" for 5pages.

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Timmy-loves-Rabo said:
someone don't like aussies.

lol i like aussies. especially female ones with tight yellow bras and green panties.
you know who's the aussie i was talking about.

anyway, this was fun but it's better stop. you know the mods.

My problem with this years vuelta is that it will be considered even more less important than the tour, which is bad. Froome??

18_puerto.gif

luckyboy said:
Who's in the break that could take the mountains jersey? ITV4 guy just said it was possible :(

oh Montaguti, sucks

Why does it suck? I mean, I like Moncoutie, but it would be nice to see someone win it for whom it would be a really big deal. And Moncoutie will probably win it in the end anyway, while even a couple more days in it would matter to Montaguti.

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Moncoutie defends KoM for another day. Thanks to Sijmens.

Cat.3 Puerto de la Braguía 56.2 km
1 Montaguti (ALM) 3
2 Sijmens (COF) 2
3 De Greef (OLO) 1

Cat.2 Alto del Caracol 75.1 km
1 Sijmens (COF) 5
2 Montaguti (ALM) 3
3 De Greef (OLO) 1

Cat.1 Puerto de Alisas 121.4 km
1 Sijmens (COF) 10
2 Montaguti (ALM) 6
3 Paulinho (RSH) 4