• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2012 Gilbert:Genghis Khan-like total annihilation of the classics?

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Which of those races will be freshly put in Phil's palmares this season?

• Giro dell'Emilia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I detest my native language! Bah!

:eek:

I don't have a Calimero complex by the way, I find it funny how no one has a clue about our strange little country. When I was still in Istanbul I met a Mexican and we just started talking. I asked him if he knew what language I spoke and his guesses were: German, French and English :eek: I laughed hard lol.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
The Hitch said:
To be fair to Pisti for once, that includes all the posts where he quotes someone who has written "Dutch".

It also counts all the posts where "Dutch" reffers to the language, and not those very tall people from the north.

Also some of those are friendly.

Ps how did you do that search?

You go to search on the purple tab(alonside USER CP, Log out button, etc) and select "advance search". Then you can type in a keyword and the name of the poster who's posts you want to search through.

Hey, I wasn't judging. I was offering objective data for your analysis.

Also how can you detest Dutch. Het is heerlijk.
Also two, Hitch, Search > Advanced Search: Search by keyword ("Dutch") - Search Entire Posts; Search by username ("El Pistolero"); Show Results as: Posts

26.jpg

So, I wasn't paying attention for much of the race, but it looks like Gilbert has improved a lot. Sure, it's not like he had to show much, but still, clearly an improvement. What's the verdict out there? AGR is probably too soon, but what about LBL?

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
hrotha said:
So, I wasn't paying attention for much of the race, but it looks like Gilbert has improved a lot. Sure, it's not like he had to show much, but still, clearly an improvement. What's the verdict out there? AGR is probably too soon, but what about LBL?

no chance.

voeckler is also improving.

:D

TRENDING THREADS