• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2012 Grand Prix Cycliste de Quebec/Montreal

Page 16 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
afpm90 said:
Change the options. That's what I did, they were really annoying.

god bless you son :D

my favorite one was one guy saying boonen( no idea how he got in the discussion but apparently, out of ****ing nowhere ) learned how to attack like this (like what he isn't even in the race. . . . :eek:) riding PR against Canc

iZnoGouD

BANNED
Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Parrulo said:
am i the only one getting a bunch of idiots commentating in portuguese on the bar on the right?

those guys know nothing about cycling :eek: and this coming from a portuguese like me

what channel?

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
So what's up with Goss this season? So disappointing. I knew he was a party boy, but only one win for someone like him? What is he, the Andy Schleck of the classics?

TRENDING THREADS