• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2012 Grand Prix Cycliste de Quebec/Montreal

Page 22 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
hfer07 said:
really? how so? to me the race was great-lots of attacks. perhaps not the winner that anyone expected , but the resuts showed how open the race was...

After my third year at this race, it is never won by someone expected. I think the course is hard, very hard (average speed 36kmh?).

I watched this year from the climb at Polytechnique, by the feed zone. It was a such a cool vibe.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Wergeland said:

Thanks

Falken said:
Hesjedal leads the chasers in the finish with Sagan on his wheel, but then Sagan is gone and finishes 12th. A bit worrisome for him.

Gerrans and EBH are clearly the strongest in the sprint, behind the 3 infront. That Gerrans manages to beat EBH in the sprint should be a warning to the other contenders in the worlds.

Still better than GP Ouest France - Plouay Though, he's obviously not on form yet but based on results it looks like it's coming along.

TRENDING THREADS