• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2012 Road World Championships, Mens Road Race Maastricht - Valkenburg 267 km 23/09/12

Page 28 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
No catch on Cauberg after all. Peloton slowed down again. But I have the feeling there are quite a few in the second group who could easily bridge if they wanted to. They just need to do it before the likes of Contador start riding.

Dekker_Tifosi said:
Fallen/behind

Terpstra/Kroon/Mollema
Hesjedal
Konig
Brajkovic
Horner
Martens
CA Sorensen
Kiryenka

Most important riders in front
Kwibus ofcourse overreacting again. Boom/Slagter are still in front. Mollema/Terpstra the only 'leaders' of the Dutch team who are behind

Ofcourse I'm overreacting yes. Just 2 riders still in the bunch and not the ones I expect in the final.

TRENDING THREADS