• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2012 USA Pro Cycling Challenge; Stage 1, Durango to Telluride

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 19, 2011
Visit site
Carols said:
Indeed!!! When tv comes on I don't know who we'll get....I'll mute the TV and leave the commentary of these guys on if it is P&P/Bob :)

LOL I'll mute TV watch NBC, listen to the Eurosport, but nowadays there are not much better since Wiggo come to the scene:p

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Today's finish;
Stage-1-Finish.pdf

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
so "live" tv coverage starts in 5 minutes on nbc sports. Only 25 miles left in the race and nbc has assigned 2 hours to show coverage. that'll be interesting

That RS iPhone app is cool, good video and great comments. Who's that Neil character who lives in Boulder apparently?

I still find it odd they can't manage a real mountain finish for the TOColorado...not necessarily Mt Evans but can't they get Leadville to be a howt city for example?

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Why are these commentators saying the break might stay away? Don't they know the "a minute every 10 km" rule? Can we have some Phil & Paul please!?

TRENDING THREADS