• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2012 USA Pro Cycling Challenge, Stage 2

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Mellow Velo said:
That's why I said they were strung out, in single file.
I'd have thought, with any sort of crosswinds, we'd have seen echelons.
Maybe they though there was wind and there wasn't.

They hit that canyon and you saw them bunch up right away. Some wind, but not enough to go accross the road. You really don't want to do that unless you have to.

third, forth group....nah.

Afrank said:
Announcers talking about a rumor of the tour of Utah and the US pro Challenge combining a little bit ago. Add in California and we have a 4th grand tour. :D

I actually think the three joining together isn't all that bad of an idea. Or perhaps keeping them distinct with a combined points system (although I'm not sure how that would work out). Are they all owned by AEG or Medalist?

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
El Oso said:
I actually think the three joining together isn't all that bad of an idea. Or perhaps keeping them distinct with a combined points system (although I'm not sure how that would work out). Are they all owned by AEG or Medalist?

According to their website Medalist manages all three.

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
LOL the eurosport commentators bashing the americans because of their video feed. They dont think picture break ups should happen since it's a clear day and the mountains "are so far away"

TRENDING THREADS