• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2012 USA Pro Cycling Challenge, Stage 3, Gunnision to Aspen, 207 kms.

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 7, 2009
Visit site
dgodave said:
I raced once at 12,000 ft. Was hard going.

Ever done Mt Evans ?

They had a hilarious race poster. It was a biblical theme with a picture of some people (aplostles?) carying the dead body of Jesus. The caption read: "and he looked so strong at Summit Lake".

I think Summit Lake is about 12,000 ft. I wish I could find that poster online.

Deagol said:
Ever done Mt Evans ?

They had a hilarious race poster. It was a biblical theme with a picture of some people (aplostles?) carying the dead body of Jesus. The caption read: "and he looked so strong at Summit Lake".

I think Summit Lake is about 12,000 ft. I wish I could find that poster online.
Never done it. Should have. I kind of liked hill climbs.

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Hah, Velonews guys calling out Antler man...

not just because of this, but I am really impressed with these two velonews guys. They are very knowledgable about the local geography, not to mention the race

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Afrank said:
And there's no way BMC is going to let Danielson just ride away.

I wonder if BMC will dangle them off the front for a long while to tire them out and then surge on Independence pass ?

I am not understanding Garmin's tactics, but I'm not an expert by any means..

RedheadDane said:
That's three for three for DZ! Despite getting himself sick and puking during stage 1.
Is he crazy? :eek:
2441482498_8267c09a4b.jpg

TRENDING THREADS