• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Giro D'Italia Field Discussion

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win the 2013 Giro?

• Other/Garzelli

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Stibolino said:
Strange decission...2 Italien Teams.... Last year aquarone also didnt hesitate to lease out aqua e sapone.... personallly i miss team netapp...You can tell meinen what you want but as a whole Team they are clearly stronger than colombia or bardiani csf

hah!Thats a huuuuge joke!:D:D:rolleyes:

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Gloin22 said:
Well they did rather well in last Giro it has to be said. Two podiums ( 2nd place twice ) along other good results.

Yes,it was a nice performace:),but IMO Colombia will win at least one stage + they should fight for the climber jersey.
Eshnar said:
Nibbles smashing the poll :confused:
Where are all the Brits today?

They are waiting for July:D.
But bigger mystery is: where is Ryo?..Rujano hasnt got single vote you know:D

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Gloin22 said:
Well they did rather well in last Giro it has to be said. Two podiums ( 2nd place twice ) along other good results.

well compared to Farnese that won two stages+mountain jersey and bardiani that won a stage+a top ten GC they did quite bad.

Dombrowski or Kelderma for white but Agostini i think could also go well.

I am hoping Porte is stronger than Wiggins and can top 3. However that might not happen so i shall say Nibali, Gesink then Wiggins, with Hesjedal and Samu also challenging.

I cannot see Scarponi and Basso winning but they will be factors and will probably be amongst the most consistent. Hopefully a good Cobo shows up.

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
So how are ppl rating the Dolphin? I think as good as top 5, even podium. His results since returning have been impressive, and he was touted as a potential winner in '09. Also Savio's team usually performs at the Giro.

serfla

BANNED
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The Hitch said:
Majka apparently. Maybe Bennati will do some sprints and make the team a little stronger.
I hope Kreuziger will want to come back and prove the point he missed in 2012. It shouldn't effect his duties at the Tour.
Saxo has roster which can feature in all three GTs, without worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS