• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Giro D'Italia, Stage 5: Cosenza - Matera 203km

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Morbius said:
I was in the car so listening to BBC radio commentary. The commentator (possibly Simon Brotherton) was talking about how one of the Argos Shimano riders had crashed and was lying against the railings, until Rob Hayles realised they were looking at Degenkolb who had just won.

bbc have commentary of the giro?

I am lost.

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
The Hitch said:
bbc have commentary of the giro?

I am lost.
Yes - they have uninterrupted commentary from about 3pm on Radio 5 Sports Extra . The downside is that it is a digital channel so available (free) on DAB, internet, cable etc. On weekends however football is likely to take priority.

I don't know if they will do this for the Tour as cricket will have priority and that is played during the week.

TRENDING THREADS