• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Kuurne-Brussel-Kuurne [Cancelled due to snow]

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
belvedere86 said:
jup I also expect Kristoff. it will be a race for guys that can handle the cold. Boasson Hagen could also be a potential winner. And I do believe Greipel can handle the cold better then Cavendish.
I don't think EBH has a chance at all. Just like Wiggins and the other Sky riders who did the entire Mallorca training camp he seems to be totally exhausted.

Hopefully they know what they're doing and the form will come in time, but I kinda doubt it. Anyhow, Sky will probably ride for someone else, like Swift, Geraint, Rowe or most likely Eisel.

HiCadence

BANNED
Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
RedheadDane said:
But I don't have British Eurosport.
Nor do I have TV3 Sport.

So... will there be a Sporza feed for those of us who don't have access to more... conventional ways of watching?

I'd imagine there will be plenty of Eurosport streams anyway :)

Waterloo Sunrise said:
That's one unsubstantiated whine which never gets old.

It doesn't seem to matter how much money they pay him, or how often they ride for him, it's Sky's fault Edvald isn't as good as we thought he would be.
Lol I just said he isn't in form, it's perfectly reasonable if they aren't riding for him. I guess selective quoting is fun though.

HiCadence said:
I'd imagine there will be plenty of Eurosport streams anyway :)

Won't help much if I don't have access to those!
And Sporza is cool, only I can't really understand it... :rolleyes:

It... doesn't make me mean that I'm seriously laughing about the snow, does it?
I hope they won't cancel. But... if there's a safety issue they should!

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Stannard loving the conditions it seems :p

Tbh if the condtions are like this, it will not be a sprint I think . Remeber 2009 KBK in bad conditions ? That was fun :p

TRENDING THREADS