• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Kuurne-Brussel-Kuurne [Cancelled due to snow]

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 27, 2012
Visit site
Reading a debate about the physiological impossibility of eyeball freezing is really a pi$$ poor substitute for reading about and watching a race...but I guess it's all we got, so somebody better start digging up some facts...on second thought, my bed is nice and warm. I think I'll just go back to sleep.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
frenchfry said:
If I knew how to post a picture here I would show you how it would be impossible to race in these conditions.

Needless to say I didn't go for the traditional Sunday morning group ride either.

Copy url of the picture and then insert image :D

From Twitter Patrick Lefevere @PatLefevere

BD2nBAqCYAA4onA.jpg:large

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
serfla said:
Bring on the race.
They aren't riding for free, and I know lots of people who'd do it just for fun and joy.
No one is forced to risk, just like on GT descents... Who wants to compete will compete regardless of conditions.

Oh yeah. Here they come again, the infamous people from 'the entertain me crew'. Sitting on your ar-se in front of television all day eating popcorn while watching others endangering their health. Classy.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Not very happy about the races cancellation, I got up at 4:50 AM to watch it! :mad:
But probably the best decision, but I would have loved to see a race through the snow. It would finally expose who the real hard men are in the peloton! :p

serfla

BANNED
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Der Effe said:
Oh yeah. Here they come again, the infamous people from 'the entertain me crew'. Sitting on your ar-se in front of television all day eating popcorn while watching others endangering their health. Classy.
Classy comment.

TRENDING THREADS