• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Santos Tour Down Under Stage 3: Unley -> Stirling , 139km

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
maltiv said:
Great, I was thinking of not getting up tonight to watch TDU to actually get some sleep, instead I just woke up puking like crazy...:(

At least I can watch this bike race inbetween the puking (apologize in advance for far too much personal information :p).

reminds me of when the tour was on.

pretty hot today, should take its toll.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Timmey Duggen involved in a crash Apparently. :(
1224_492713444108548_738244054_n.jpg

maltiv said:
Great, I was thinking of not getting up tonight to watch TDU to actually get some sleep, instead I just woke up puking like crazy...:(

For real? No ****. Same for me. But for me its because i found out philip ligget still has a job as commentator in this sport of ours. Best be going, i feel.another one coming after writing that sentence. Ugh.

TRENDING THREADS