2013 Santos Tour Down Under Stage 6: Adelaide Street Circuit, 90km

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2011
10,821
0
0
1. Greipel
2. Renshaw
3. EBH
4. Goss
5. Farrar
6. Thomas
7. Lodewyck
8. Markus
9. Hutarovich
10. Van Hummel

Guardini failed me again! :mad: he better make up for it with lots of wins at Langkawi.
 

HiCadence

BANNED
Jul 23, 2011
669
0
0
Bah! :( Really dissapointed with Guardini! He looked like he was well placed within the last 1k or so.
 
Aug 16, 2011
10,821
0
0
Parker said:
Is it really 100? CQ ranking seems to think it's 'only' 90.
Tour down Under tweeted it would be he's 100th win; I haven't counted up all his wins though, so they could be wrong.
 
Nov 14, 2009
483
0
0
Afrank said:
Tour down Under tweeted it would be he's 100th win; I haven't counted up all his wins though, so they could be wrong.
Paul and Phil have been saying 100 all week. So there is probably some truth to that.

Anyways great racing done by Blanco. Awesome to see a young kiddo win a world tour race
 
AntonioRossi said:
Paul and Phil have been saying 100 all week. So there is probably some truth to that.

Anyways great racing done by Blanco. Awesome to see a young kiddo win a world tour race
Definately, great to see young riders breaking through.


Hugh
 
There were lots of splits in the field there.

It seems like Radioshack have gone from having a 3rd and 6th place going into the last stage to finishing with a 5th and a 9th place.

What a fail if that's the case.
 
Jan 11, 2010
12,582
0
0
JRanton said:
There were lots of splits in the field there.

It seems like Radioshack have gone from having a 3rd and 6th place going into the last stage to finishing with a 5th and a 9th place.

What a fail if that's the case.
And Kelderman sprinting for bonus seconds could have spared himself the effort and just finished in the front of the peloton. Which he didn't.
 
Dec 28, 2012
62
0
0
JRanton said:
There were lots of splits in the field there.

It seems like Radioshack have gone from having a 3rd and 6th place going into the last stage to finishing with a 5th and a 9th place.

What a fail if that's the case.
Kelderman also seem to have lost a few seconds...
 
Jun 16, 2009
19,657
1
0
Good win by Greipel but the move by Renshaw was also rather crafty. He came early and looked like he had it at one stage.
 
Leendert82 said:
Kelderman also seem to have lost a few seconds...
There were four groups it seems.

Slagter and Thomas both finished on the same time as Greipel.

Then you have both of the Izagirre's, Moreno and Pietropolli at +4 seconds.

Kelderman and Veikkanen at +7 seconds.

And then the two Radioshack riders (Hermans and Machado) at +9 seconds.
 
Dec 28, 2012
62
0
0
Kelderman doesn't know that there was timeloss on the finish line
Twitter:
Wilco Kelderman ‏@W1lcokelderman
Yes het is binnen! Nog 2 boni seconden kunnen pakken en 2 plaatsjes opgeschoven 7de alg. Klassement. @BlancoCycling #TDU2013

translate:
Yes, its in the bag, got 2 bonification seconds and improved 2 places moving to 5th in General Clasification


Just informed him via twitter that he lost time..
 
He did but he was basically sprinting to hold EBH's wheel, who was holding the other riders.

Hopefully Renshaw if he keeps up this form can get a GT stage win this year.
Goss started behind Klass- hopelessly out of position and still did a good sprint. He just needs better to be in a better position, for himself solo, or his team train.
 
Jun 16, 2009
19,657
1
0
Andy Schleck abandoned the stage midway through, rode back to his hotel for a massage, not bothering to go with the rest of his team to accept the prize for winning the Team Classification. Not a good team player if you ask me.
 
Jan 11, 2010
12,582
0
0
auscyclefan94 said:
Andy Schleck abandoned the stage midway through, rode back to his hotel for a massage, not bothering to go with the rest of his team to accept the prize for winning the Team Classification. Not a good team player if you ask me.
I wonder how much money he got to appear on the start line. What a d.bag.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS