• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Tour de France, Stage 12: Fougéres - Tours 218 Km

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Too bad that the Tour of Sibiu starts so late.A prologue in one of the most beautiful city in Transilvania would have been more interesting than this 218 km borefest.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Gloin22 said:
Why are people watching right now seriously ? :p

Go out have some fun, I promise, it's much better than sitting and watching right now.

I am flicking between this and the Ashes cricket where Australia is finally doing relatively well in doing something. :p

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Gloin22 said:
Why are people watching right now seriously ? :p

Go out have some fun, I promise, it's much better than sitting and watching right now.

Oh if only I had that option right now...

auscyclefan94 said:
I am flicking between this and the Ashes cricket where Australia is finally doing relatively well in doing something. :p

hmm, this stage or cricket... think I'll stick with this

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Agar, definitely.

couple of balls, i was thinking tht he is a top-order batsman.

i m thinking of using ad breaks to shift between 2 cricket matches and this.