2013 Tour de France, Stage 3: Ajaccio - Calvi 146 Km

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 29, 2012
pastronef said:
sure, they want to win the tour with Bakelants :rolleyes:
when you have yellow, you fight to keep it
Favourite for yellow after tommorow - Chavenel or EBH ? Is Millar still only 1 second behind ?

Jul 7, 2012
trevim said:
I'm not a fan but Gerrans certainly knows how to take it to the best riders in the world. Very classy rider.
Thats probably because he is one of the best riders in the world!

Aug 16, 2011
Pulpstar said:
Favourite for yellow after tommorow - Chavenel or EBH ? Is Millar still only 1 second behind ?
Most people are only a second behind, so it's likely to be someone from whichever team wins the TTT.

May 26, 2009
Tomorrow it could be a case that the team which finishes first has atleast 6 players within the top 10 right? Lol, that'll be interesting to see.

Aug 29, 2012
LaFlorecita said:
the Inner Ring ‏@inrng 31s
Pierre Rolland discusses his full polka dot kit, "it's pleasant, it's aesthetic, I look at myself and it's beautiful"

lol
:eek:

Great win for Gerrans today, nice for OGE to have a good day after their bus nightmare yesterday.

Looking forward - who is going to drive Sky in the TTT with Thomas and Stannard both not right ? 2 big pieces of the TTT jigsaw for Sky there.

Aug 29, 2012
Bumeington said:
Would we see Froome on the front for a yellow-clad EBH? Of course not.
Slightly different but Wiggo was giving lead outs to Cav last year... 1 short turn won't exactly kill Andy's (very slim) hopes anyway.

How many need to get across the line tommorow in the TTT btw ? 6 ?

May 26, 2009
LaFlorecita said:
That is usually the case after a ttt;)
True but none the less, it would be weird seeing the same team occupying the first 5-6 posts on the GC :eek:

Jul 13, 2010
Decent stage. Only downside being that I see Garmin as the favourites tomorrow, and then I'll have to endure Millar in yellow. Possibly for days on end, argh! ;)

Jul 19, 2010
LaFlorecita said:
the Inner Ring ‏@inrng 31s
Pierre Rolland discusses his full polka dot kit, "it's pleasant, it's aesthetic, I look at myself and it's beautiful"

lol
geezz.. not sure why he has to wear all polka dot from top to bottom. (he just missed the shoe and his socks). He is more and more look like willy wonka and his donut factory. :D

Benoit Nave, Gerro's coach

incredible to see that what was timed since the day after Liège went completely according to plan until the finish line!!

that stage was a target for the last 3 month...

this makes Simon's win even more beautiful

now... I hope tomorrow tha same happens to JV crew...

ASK THE COMMUNITY