• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Tour de France, Stage 3: Ajaccio - Calvi 146 Km

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Pulpstar said:
Favourite for yellow after tommorow - Chavenel or EBH ? Is Millar still only 1 second behind ?

Most people are only a second behind, so it's likely to be someone from whichever team wins the TTT.

May 26, 2009
Visit site
Tomorrow it could be a case that the team which finishes first has atleast 6 players within the top 10 right? Lol, that'll be interesting to see.

LaFlorecita said:
the Inner Ring ‏@inrng 31s
Pierre Rolland discusses his full polka dot kit, "it's pleasant, it's aesthetic, I look at myself and it's beautiful"

lol

:eek:

Great win for Gerrans today, nice for OGE to have a good day after their bus nightmare yesterday.

Looking forward - who is going to drive Sky in the TTT with Thomas and Stannard both not right ? 2 big pieces of the TTT jigsaw for Sky there.

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
the Inner Ring ‏@inrng 31s
Pierre Rolland discusses his full polka dot kit, "it's pleasant, it's aesthetic, I look at myself and it's beautiful"

lol

geezz.. not sure why he has to wear all polka dot from top to bottom. (he just missed the shoe and his socks). He is more and more look like willy wonka and his donut factory. :D

Benoit Nave, Gerro's coach

incredible to see that what was timed since the day after Liège went completely according to plan until the finish line!!

that stage was a target for the last 3 month...

this makes Simon's win even more beautiful

now... I hope tomorrow tha same happens to JV crew...